Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 12

Today, I had a long day. I was up @ out of the house by 0500. I had decided early on that I would work out in the evening. There was one problem with that plan, We had plans on getting a room on the river walk to walk the the River Parade. Since most hotels have a fitness center I decided to get a quick work out before everyone came by to watch the parade. I was able to run a mile on the tredmill and did a quick chest work-out. I was able to get back to the room, take a quick shower before everyone was ready for the parade. Again, in the past this would have been a perfect reason to not work out. Thanks to everyone reading, you've keep me going and help me push through these time to ensure I start living the lifestyle I wish to have. Thank you for you support.

No comments:

Post a Comment