Sunday, November 15, 2009

Here goes nothing

I have decided to create a blog to keep myself on course on where i want my life to go. I will start with my health/weight. I will later post my goal to reduce my debt, parenting, career goals and my new business. I want to lose 20-25 lbs. I am currently 220 lbs and need to get down to 195-200. I always have good intentions with working out and eating right but it seems something (life) tends to get in the way. I figured if i start blogging and i have an audience (or just myself) keeping me honest and disciplined. I encourage everyone to read and keep track of my progress. I would love feedback, encouragement, criticism or anything you feel like saying. OK let's see how it goes.

P.S. Normally my spelling sucks and i am bad proof reading my own work so i apologize in advance for my grammar and errors.

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize to me for bad grammar or errors! :-)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete