Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 7

Today marks a complete week with out missing a work-out. I started of the day with a nice brisk run. I ran for about 2 miles. My legs are pretty tight because I did some extense stretching yesterday which is something I normally don't do but should. Over the past 4 years my warm up would just consist of walking and then slower running until getting up to speed. My muscles are not use to being stretched and when I stretch them they become tight for days. If I start stretching on a regular basis I believe it will help however I have to just get past this tightness that I have right now. Tomorrow I will be back to running and lifting @ the gym. If it takes 22 days to estalish a habit I am a third of the way there. Will you still be reading when I hit that day? Thanks for the support. We'll talk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment