Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 3

I had a great run today. I went down town Corpus on the waterfront. I did a 2 mile run along the gulf. The weather was perfect!!!! It was about 75 degrees with a slight breeze coming from the gulf. I decide to just go with a cardio work-out today. I did not hit the gym because I need to make sure i don't over exert my upper body.

Tomorrow will be my biggest challenge with sticking to my goal. I have to have a sales meeting and will be very busy with work. I will attempt to get up early to work out. I am proud of myself thus far with my diet. I have been eating small multiple meals. I have not had any beer nor soda. I've been drinking a ton of water too. The exfuze i am taking is really helping me with my energy and my recovery. As always, thanks for keeping me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment